Monday, June 13, 2005

Blogging from Detroit

Hello All,
I'm blogging from the Wayne State Library computer lab before class on Monday night. On Monday's I have a short work day, just 6 hours, then I drive (1 1/2 hours) to Detroit for a 3 hour class, then go to my mom's house in Ann Arbor where she feeds me dinner and a glass of good wine and I go sleepy bye. Tuesday's I get up and commute back to Lansing for work, stopping at Panera's in Brighton to obtain coffee and some of those yummy asiago cheese bagels that they carry. Those are my treats for my busy Mondays. I also try to take better care of my body on Mondays - drink lots of extra water, cut out caffeine, no sugar, planned healthy snacking to keep my energy level up, etc. And I read books on CD in the car to keep busy - right now I'm reading a recent teen hit called "City of Ember."

I'm going to school year-round to get this degree done. I plan to graduate in the spring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You rock. Humor the vegan and promise to get the sundried tomato cream cheese on the bagel. toasted, naturally. It is so good, I used to do it once a week.

Mon Jun 13, 08:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seafarer said...

You inspire me with your healthy meal planning and water consumption. I'm supposed to be eating lots of protein and drinking lots of water. Today was mostly carbs and caffeine. Safe travels back tomorrow.

Mon Jun 13, 08:24:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home