Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Doings!

A shout out to everyone tonight! Busy in our lives getting busy living. Are you happy? What have you accomplished this week, this year? What do you wish you could have done different and why? If you could say one thing, never spoken, what would it be?

Happy: yes...but I reserve the right to change that.
Week: 1 1/2 projects
Year: F'n A, getting into grad school.
Different: Email I sent a friend 2-3 weeks ago - I lied.
Unspoken: I miss my bunny from childhood, I wish I still had it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy: yes
Week: Not a damn thing
Year: I forget, a whole year?
Different: I wouldn't have scheduled so many meetings this week, I am hormonal and want to be alone.
Unspoken: I pretty much say everything. I really thought about this, but nothing comes to mind. If I haven't told you, you probably haven't asked.

Fri Nov 04, 02:05:00 AM EST  
Blogger GoGo said...

Unspoken...don't believe that. ;-)

Sat Nov 05, 05:48:00 AM EST  
Blogger Seafarer said...

Happy: yes. would be happier if I were in Portland with a new job, living in an apartment.

This Week: Scored 100 on my accounting exam and finished the class.

This Year: Huh....

Different: Celebrated and enjoyed my birthing experience.

Unspoken: It's unspoken for a reason and will remain unspoken.

Mon Nov 07, 11:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger GoGo said...

Congrads on the account class!

Tue Nov 08, 07:05:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home