Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The birth of a gogo

Tada. I finally made aboard this trip. Now that I am here in Blogland, I find I am stage freight for something to say. In my birth as a blogger, I tried to honor my old pussy by calling myself Basil (Baze for short), but apparently this name has already been taken. So, I am honoring a future puse and name myself GoGo Roku (GoGo for short). For those of you who do not know Japanese, it pretty much means 5.5.6., but sounds great outside of translation.

Wanted to give a big reminder that there is a show this Friday at The Temple club for all to come. Some great womyn will be playing, including a spoken poet I like to call Arizona, and some good singer/song writer friends of mine. If interested email me!

Till the next adventure in blogland!

3 Comments:

Blogger GoGo said...

P.S. Ms. Roku, if your nasty. :-)

Tue Jun 14, 12:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seafarer said...

you know you could make your name display as whatever you want, different from your user name? My name was taken as a username, but I learned you can make your name display different than your username. In case you want to go back to honoring Basil...

Sorry, we're out for the album release party Friday. We've got a date.

Tue Jun 14, 01:24:00 PM EDT  
Blogger GoGo said...

Nah, I already hatched out of this egg, so I'm keeping the name.

Tue Jun 14, 01:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home