Tuesday, July 19, 2005

"I'm sorry for calling you a sick F#$%, God!

I have no time to write the best story ever from my Birthday celebration.
I will say, it was a wonderful time and offer some quotes from the experience:

Homeslice: "I'm sorry for calling you a sick F%&$, God!"

The Chief "Do you ever notice when people go 'wooo' at concerts you can't just go 'wo' and be done...you have to go 'wooOOOoo' like a train."

My Lil Brother Little Gogo:
"Happy Birthday, [GoGo]. What are you getting me for my birthday?"

And best of all, this converstion:
Lil'GoGo: "[GoGo] are you dating a boy yet?"

GoGo: "No, I am not dating a boy?"

Lil'GoGo: "Have you ever dated boys?"

GoGo: "Yes, but I just want you to know [Lil GoGo], I am not dating boys anymore."

Lil'GoGo: "Oh, okay. I love you."

i am not allowed to tell him I am queer...i can only answer his questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The lil'gogos always get there a lot faster than the grown ups. Glad to know you had a good time!

Tue Jul 19, 08:09:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home