Thursday, July 14, 2005

Life's busy. Work's busy, class keeps me busy, the other job keeps me busy. Busy, busy, busy... You ever wonder, in all this busy, what's the point? I am today. I mean sure we all make our own meaning. How we feel and see the world, is mostly choice*, and for some the right drug combination. So, my own question can be answered - the point is what I make it. Today though, I seem to be lost between all this busy and the things I make a point to have in my life are there, but I still feel pointless. Hmm. Can anyone tell me what's my point?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

or the stability never happens and two years later you are unemployed and a full-time mom and really fine with it because you have totally killed your need to be productive maybe ever again.

it's a thought...

Thu Jul 14, 09:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seafarer said...

then you say the point is
there ain't no point at all
and there is no destination
'cuz were're all just on our way.


-Melissa Ferrick

Fri Jul 15, 08:45:00 AM EDT  
Blogger GoGo said...

I think I am going to leave the point for the end of my pencil.

Mon Jul 18, 10:05:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home