Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pickles, Anyone?

I made another batch of pickles tonight...before I went out to the garden and picked 20 more cucumbers!!! Rockstar and Sonya - if you liked the pickles, bring back your containers for a refill! Anyone else wanting pickles should bring me a big container with a lid. The are still plenty of young cukes in my yard, so it may be raining pickle cucumbers for two more months! (Mr. Man and I went a little nuts and planted most of the seed packet...)

In other good news, we harvested a lovely green zucchini just before Festival. Not teeming with zucchini yet. We were a bit more restrained in the sowing of zucchini seeds.

1 Comments:

Blogger GoGo said...

Pickles with mustard, yum. But will pass. peace

Sat Aug 20, 06:09:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home