Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Grrrrrrrr

I am so angry today. It feels disproportional to the minor passive aggressive manipulations I was subject to at work today, yet, here it is. Once a therapist asked me what I do with my anger and I replied with absolute frankness, "I don't do anger." I'm a lot better than that now, but I am still not "good" with anger, and I just plain hate feeling this way.

Grrr.... Snap!

I invited the woman with whom I've been doing this PA thing out to lunch. We'll see if she says yes. (No, you probably won't get an update on the blog. I checked out dooced the other day and hence I'll be rather cautious about dissing co-workers on-line)

1 Comments:

Blogger Seafarer said...

Anger is hard. I have few good examples of healthy anger. I generally resort to a vigorous run, a personal rock concert with the ipod or a series of push-ups. Good luck.

Tue Jun 14, 03:51:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home