Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fun Times

I'm attending a conference in Philadelphia and my wife and I are in a hotel for two nights without Mr. Man! (Mr. Man is enjoying 2 days on the beach in NJ with the Grammies). We went out to a vegan restaurant here in Center City and it was so amazing! I had an awesome salad with beets, pineapple, walnuts and a tofu-maple whipped dressing. Also fried coconut tofu nuggets with a side of ginger shoyu sauce. The vegan cheesecake was out of this world! Yum...anyone hungry?

We're here in the hotel doing all the things we can rarely do...read, talk, enjoy uninterrupted quiet and more. There are so many options it's hard to know what to do. We're actually getting up early tomorrow morning to work out at the fitness center - together! Last time we worked out together was before I conceived!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home