Monday, June 27, 2005

Wired Trivia

I met the woman who does some of the baking for Gone Wired the other day (the brownies, cinnamon roles, etc.) by happenstance. Did you know that they are putting in a kitchen? That way they can do baking on-site. FYI, they are adding quiches to the regular menu. Also, the idea originally came from three women who were going to name the place "Girls Gone Wired." But, two of the women wimped out and the remaining woman took on two male partners to keep the dream alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Seafarer was considering offering to make vegan treats for them if we don't move soon.

Can we take this new building activity as a sign that they are not going under after all?

Tue Jun 28, 11:07:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Seafarer said...

I freaked the other week when I saw the posting to my bank account from Girls Gone Wired. I thought perhaps I had an unauthorized use of my visa check card!

Tue Jun 28, 01:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

rumor, someone heard the owners/investors having a fight outside the cafe

Tue Jun 28, 10:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home