Saturday, August 20, 2005

4 pointed it!

Just got my grade for my summer class and I got a 4.0! I know grades mean nothing and its all about what you learn, but damn, I learned enough to get a 4 point! Thanks to Rockstar and The Chief for the books, it helped me to keep my wallet flushed. I am simply excited that after five years out of school, I did so well in a class I thought I would not like much less pass. Excuse the grammar. I worked my butt off for this class. Particularly the last week before Festival. I was studying into the wee hours just to maintain what had to be done before I left. I had a moment where I seriously thought I would just fail and go back to work for $8/hour. Glad I wiped the sweat from my forehead and continued.

Now, 2 more years of this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!

Sun Aug 21, 03:05:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Seafarer said...

Way to Gogo! Glad you're off to a great start.

Tue Aug 23, 12:11:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home