Tuesday, June 21, 2005

positive thoughts, please

Hi All-

Your neighborhood recluse here. I am now in my SECOND WEEK of a migraine and I just feel horrible, along with that growing suspicion that I will never feel right again. I also worry how much of a strain it puts on Love and Mr. Man as I am so far off my game it is ridiculous. So positive thoughts for them please!

Also, I just did a decent, though far from great interview with the Big Blue in A2. A few positive thoughts there as well. It is so hard to focus with this migraine, but I don't think I sounded like a complete idiot. If I can get to second round, maybe I will feel better by then...

1 Comments:

Blogger GoGo said...

Me and tinker bell are clapping our hands and thinking good thoughts. I've crossed all my fingers and toes and my tongue. Boi, I wonder how I'll work this way?

Gambate kudasai!

Tue Jun 21, 10:36:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home