Friday, June 17, 2005

Day One: 2 Dogs and a Cat sitting

I woke up this morning having an asthma attack. I am watching two dogs and a cat for some friends on vacation and my lungs have not adjusted yet. The two dogs sleep down stairs, but the cat sleeps upstairs with me. The cat is HUGE. The cat from the Adam Sandler's movie, Anger Management, has nothing on this puse!

So, I sit up in bed this morning, brushing the cat off of me like 50 pounds of snow from a car and reach for my inhaler. Its empty! I do two futile puffs, nothing. I always think of that kid from Gooney's who has his inhaler when this happens. My morning dazed mind breifly asks, will a cute older red head cure me of asthma too? But alas, I'm not treasure hunting, just animal sitting and my inhaler is empty. I want to be a gooney.

Hey, what kind of instrument does a pirate play?
~ A Guitaarrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home